These are the 10 daily habits I follow to keep my house clean – I hope this gives you some cleaning ideas and motivation!
Cleaning, decluttering and getting rid of things that don’t spark joy 😉 has changed my life! That is the biggest tip to keeping your house clean – minimize! That way, these habits for keeping a clean house will actually work – you can’t keep a tidy, clean home when you have too much stuff…So I’m here to HELP YOU! 🙂 I talk through my cleaning routine, you get to clean with me, and I go over all 10 habits that keep my house consistently clean.
♡ FOLLOW ME Instagram: @cambriajoy
Let me know if you want to do a video on *my version* of minimalism and how I decluttered my closet (and house!). If we can tidy up and speed clean when people come over we surely can develop a cleaning routine that works so you don’t turn into a real-life tornado trying to clean in 5 minutes…trust me, been there, done that, STRESSFUL haha.
I show you my daily cleaning tasks/habits from kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning, and cleaning my room!
Also, please note I did a MASSIVE decluttering using the Konmari Method – having less stuff makes it MUCH easier to keep things clean and clutter free!!
10 Habits for a Clean House: * DO NOT BASE CLEANING OFF OF FEELINGS! Resistance will always beat you. Always. You must beat resistance with these habits and changing your mindset.
1. Change Your “WHY” for Cleaning Your House – why not live in an always tidy home instead of just cleaning up before people come over?
2. Behavior Change starts with a Mental Shift (this changed EVERYTHING for me & really helped me keep my house clean!)
3. Clean as You Go – NO Idle Time while Cooking – Clean and wash dishes while food is cooking/baking. (bonus tip: factor in cleaning time when you’re cooking)
4. There’s NO Such Thing as a “Small” Mess – attack every mess to keep your house consistently clean & tidy!
5. Out EVERYTHING Back in it’s “Home”
6. Make a Place for EVERY Item in Your House! *this is where decluttering and tidying comes in
7. Keep your drawers/closet 70-80% full so you always have room to put clothes away (this is how you keep your room clean!!! at least for me haha)
8. Clean from Left to Right *mindset shift that helped me so much
9. Eliminate Feelings of Being Overwhelmed by changing the way you see messes
10. Do Ordinary Things EXCELLENTLY! *LIFE-CHANGING!!!!*
Also here is my robot vacuum (and no it doesn’t clean my room or make my bed for me…unfortunately. 😂) EUFY – less expensive than others I’ve seen and I’m really happy with it (I bought it on sale..watch for deals!)
FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some affiliate links are used.
Now go clean up your house & put these 10 habits to practice & you will be AMAZED at just how simple it is to keep a clean & tidy home. You can do it! I believe in you!! 🙂 xo Cam